- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Utilize my office and organizational skills in a challenging position.
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Skilled in organizing office operations, files and daily priorities
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Self motivator
Columbus State Community College Present
Medical Laboratory Technician
Penn Foster School 2006
Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Software Applications, Healthcare Systems and Legal Issues, Healthcare Information
- Processing, ICD and CPT Coding Principals, Surgical and Ambulatory Coding
- Medical Practice Procedures, and Coding Classification and Reimbursement Systems
- Computer Literacy, MS Word, and Windows, MS Power Point, MS Office XP (All Products)
- P&L Management, Quality and Production Management, Account Management
- Efficient Customer Service Skills, Supervision and Training
Covance Medical Research, Gaithersburg, MD, 2007 To 2008
- Obtained recorded or written statements and collected supporting documentation including police reports, surveillance reports, and medical information.
- Reviewed and researched benefit options for claims payment. Obtained recorded or written statements and collected supporting documentation including police reports, surveillance reports, and medical information.
- Prepared files for collection purposes.
- Performed adjustments, investigated claims, and provided telephone coverage for customer service department.
World of Wings, Largo, MD. 2005 To 2007
- Trained, supervised and motivated staff of 15 employees. Maintained communication network among event managers, consultants, catering staff, building managers, bartenders, and security staff to ensure successful events.
- Streamlined and controlled payroll costs without sacrificing guest satisfaction. Hired, trained, and supervised kitchen staff.
- Conducted weekly inventory of all perishable food items. Investigated and resolved food quality and service complaints. Supervised direct-delivery of requested food and supply items in the proper quantity, quality, and condition.
- Calmly and effectively handled crisis situations. Handled cash flow and revenues, prepared change fund, and audited deposits on daily basis. Ability to work well under pressure. Ordered food and supplies, maintained inventory controls, and supervised kitchen operations.
Indigo Landing, Alexandria, VA, 2006 To 2006
- Experienced in numerous cooking styles and method.
- Experienced in preparation of many varieties of cuisine and visual presentation techniques.
- Prepared and presented meals with artistic, visual, and culinary expression. Prepared all food expeditiously and to the customer´s satisfaction.
- Worked effectively under limited supervision and in a cohesive team environment.
Clydes Of Gallery Place, Northwest, Washington D.C. 2005 To 2006
- Guaranteed preparation quality of broiled items in a high-paced, high-volume atmosphere.
- Developed and executed restaurant´s promotional campaigns. Demonstrated command of basic food preparation, technique, and philosophy.
- Guaranteed preparation quality of grilled items in a high-paced, high-volume atmosphere.
- Acquired extensive knowledge in 13 years of experience as First and Line Cook.
- Organized and trained line cooks, expedited orders and assisted Chef Kenny Clay with daily preparation, nightly specials, and special functions.